Vasotensin® provides peptides from bonito fish to support healthy blood pressure levels already in the normal range. Bonito peptides have been shown to reduce the formation of angiotensin II—a potent vasoconstrictor—through their interaction with angiotensin-converting enzyme. This formula is designed to be fast acting and to provide a clinically effective dose in just 2 tablets twice daily.*
- Bonito peptides have been shown to reduce the formation of angiotensin II—a potent vasoconstrictor—through their interaction of bonito peptides with angiotensin converting enzyme.*
- Formula is designed to be fast acting.
- May be used as a complement to other heart programs, such as prescription drugs, medical foods , dietary supplements.*
- Clinically effective dose is just 2 tablets twice daily.
- Assayed to assure product viability and the presence of LKPNM—a peptide found to produce eight-fold higher activity when hydrolyzed by angiotensin converting enzyme as occurs in the body.
- No rebound (reverse) effect observed in clinical trials when supplementation is discontinued.
- Excellent safety profile—no serious adverse effects associated with bonito peptides have been reported.