Free ground shipping within the continental US.
Removes: Household chemicals, pollen, mold spores, dust, allergens, odors
· Home use, office, hospitals, dental offices and other medical environments.
· Families who want clean and healthy air at home.
· Individuals prone to allergies and breathing problems.
· Workplace/Industrial use.
· Fitness Centers.
· Nursing Homes.
Why this Air Purifier is considered #1:
· 8-lb carbon filter adsorbs airborne chemicals and everyday pollutants
· The powerful HEPA filter captures 99.97% of airborne particles, as small as 0.3 microns.
· 360° air distribution allows for purification for up to 1000 sq. ft with 2 air exchanges an hour (based on 8-foot ceilings).
· Sleek machine design that will blend in with all decors.
· Easy care and maintenance
· Energy-efficient: Cost of running air purifier on medium speed 24/7 is
Manufacturer Suggested Room Size (sq.ft) (Based on 8 ft ceilings. ) - 1000 sq. ft.
Ozone Emissions: NONE
Air Exchanges per Hour: 2
If within ten (10) years from the date of the original purchase by the end-user from the Authorized Dealer, an Airpura R600, V600 or UV600 (with the exception of filters or UV lamps) is proved to be defective by reason only of faulty workmanship or materials, Airpura Industries Inc. will at their option repair or replace the part or product free of charge for labor only. Any replacement parts deemed necessary by Airpura Industries will be charged to the purchaser.
The same warranty applies to the Airpura I-600 within two (2) years of purchase for parts and labor and within 5 years for labor only.
Obvious defects must be communicated to the Authorized Dealer within 10 days from the purchase date.
This warranty shall not apply to damage caused through misuse, wear and tear, neglect, unauthorized repair or to damage caused through installation, adaptation, modification or use in an improper manner or inconsistent with Airpura’s operating and maintenance instructions, wear or deterioration due to environmental conditions or to damage occurred during transit.
Airpura Industries will not be liable under this warranty for any fault or damage arising from defective workmanship, if the product has been serviced, repaired or modified by any person other than Airpura Industries Inc. or the manufacturer’s serial label has been removed or tampered with.
All products returned for service
or repair must be accompanied with a RA (Return Authorization) number.
The RA number must be clearly visible on the external packaging. The
absence of an RA number will delay the service or repair process, for
any shipment to Airpura Industries Inc. not accompanied with a RA number
will not be accepted or will be immediately sent back to the shipper.
Please contact Airpura Industries Inc to receive a RA number prior to